LOB believes that the protection of your personal data and respect of your privacy is of great importance, and assures you of its commitment to strict compliance with the regulations in force and, more specifically, French Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, known as “Loi Informatique et Liberté”, as amended, in particular by Law No. 2018-493 of June 20, 2018 relating to the protection of personal data and European Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”).
The purpose of this policy is to inform you of our practices regarding the collection, processing and sharing of personal data that we collect from the authorized authorities or that you provide to us when using our site. By personal data, we mean all information that concerns you as a natural person and that allows you to be identified, directly or indirectly.
They are subject to computerised processing with all security measures guaranteeing their availability, integrity and confidentiality.
1.1.1 Contact details of the data controller
As the data controller, LOB (LOB Line of Business, 8 av. de Lowendal, 75007 Paris), is responsible for the personal data it collects about the users of the website: https://lob.fr/
1.1.2 The type of data
LOB can collect your personal data in two ways: through the contact form and through cookies.
When using the https://lob.fr website, the following data may be collected: the URL of the links through which the user accessed the https://lob.fr website, the user’s access provider, the user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address.
When you contact us, the information you provide to LOB is only used for the purpose of managing your request, based on LOB’s legitimate interest in responding to contact requests addressed to us.
LOB obtains an analysis of the audience of its website through the Google Analytics and Google Search Console services.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file saved (according to your choices) on your connection terminal when you visit the website. Its purpose is to send you services adapted to your connection terminal (computer, mobile or tablet).
What are cookies used for?
The cookies used on the website are necessary for the proper functioning of certain services or to measure the audience of the site and for sharing via social networks.The cookies potentially deposited by the site (according to your choices) are used for the purposes described below and result from the parameters of your browser software, as well as the choices you have made on our site.
The cookies we issue enable us to :
• Make the website work to ensure your browsing (technical cookies are mandatory)
• Facilitate your navigation on the website (performance and navigation cookies)
- Store information relating to a form that you have filled out on our site (contact), about services or information that you have chosen on our site (content consulted etc…).
- Allow us to establish statistics and volume of frequentation and use of the various elements contained in our website (sections and contents visited, paths) in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services.
How to manage your cookies preferences?
The cookie banner allows you to accept or refuse the deposit of cookies. If you have consented, you can modify or withdraw your consent at any time.
1.1.4 Data rentention periods
Your personal data will be kept for the length of time necessary for their processing and according to the purposes for which they were collected.
1.1.5 Security measures
In accordance with the rules of article 32 of the RGPD, we work hard and take all physical, technical and organizational measures to prevent your data from being altered, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
1.1.6 Use of data
Processing and legal bases
The personal data collected by LOB on its website are only used for the fulfilment of its legitimate interests.
The information collected on the users of the site allows LOB:
• To manage our relationship: to give you the opportunity to contact us;
• To improve and personalize LOB’s services.
1.1.7 Recipients of the data
The personal data collected by LOB is only accessible to persons duly authorised to process it. External recipients: LOB’s website audience data is managed by the Google Analytics service and the Google Search Console.
1.1.8 Transfers outside the European Union
We guarantee that all our data processing is carried out in accordance with the rules and obligations of the GDPR.
1.1.9 Third parties
1.2 Enforcement of rights
The GDPR creates several rights for the data subjects, which can be exercised by contacting LOB.
The rights available to data subjects in connection with the processing operations carried out by LOB are as follows:
- The right of access (the right to ask LOB for the communication of your personal data)
- The right of rectification and updating: the right to rectify data about the person requesting it
- The right to portability: right to request the transfer of data provided on the basis of his/her consent or the performance of the contract, under certain conditions
- The right to refuse an automatic decision is excluded because no automatic decision is taken
- The right to erasure and withdrawal of consent for the future: the data subject may request the deletion of his/her personal data
- The right to limit processing: the right to request the suspension of the use of his/her data, without it being destroyed by LOB. This right is subject to conditions
1.2.1 Remedies in the event of problems exercising your rights
You can exercise your rights with LOB, by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reply within a reasonable time and after verification of your identity.
If you consider our response unsatisfactory, we invite you to contact us again. You can also contact the French Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés at the following address:
Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés
3 Place de Fontenoy
75334 PARIS CEDEX 07
The problem should then be described as precisely as possible.
1.2.3 Hosting of our website
This website is hosted by Gandi SAS, 15, place de la Nation 75011 Paris.